Colour photo card of the church's interior with the sanctuary in the centre.
"ST. MARK'S ANGLICAN (EPISCOPAL) CHURCH NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, ONTARIO, CANADA FOUNDED IN 1792
THE OLDEST CHURCH BUILDING IN THE AREA
A Co-operative Venture By: Fuji Photo Film Canada Ltd.
Colour photo postcard with description on the back:
"Rector's Chair -- Coat of Arms Diocese of Niagara founded May 1st, 1875. The Needlepoint created by Ladies of the church depicts Niagara Vegetables, 1967.
Bishop's Chair -- Coat of Arms Diocese of Quebec -- St. Mark's Church 1804-1875....
1902, Sepia coloured photograph of St. Mark's Anglican Church showing a front of the church building with a square tower and four spires. Two women in Victorian skirts and blouses are standing near church entrance.
There is a stamp of a photo studio on the back of this picture:
Painting of St. Mark's Church in Niagara about 1890 by Canadian landscape artist George Robert Bruenech. Watercolour on paper, earth tones: browns, tans, greens and greys; artist's signature on the right side. "George Robert Bruenech, a watercolor painter, died in Toronto, Canada, July 22, at the...
Black and white winter photograph of St. Mark's Anglican Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake, showing the cemetery, part of church building and the main gate. Reverse:
Note urn on Crysler monument
Aug 10, 1973, Black and white photograph of St. Mark's Anglican Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake shows a church building with crenelated tower almost completely covered by vines. Picture taken from the sidewalk of Byron Street, near a main entrance gate.
Sepia coloured photograph of St. Mark's Anglican Church showing a cemetery with a path leading to the church. The church building has a square tower with four spires.
Photo is undated, probably taken in 1890s. There is a stamp of a photographer on the back of this picture:
Sepia coloured photograph of St. Mark's Anglican Church showing a front of the church building with a square tower and four spires. A part of the graveyard is fenced and separated from the rest of the cemetery.
Picture is undated, probably taken in 1890s.
Watercolour on paper of St. Mark's Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake circa 1910, showing main church entrance and a tower with four spires. The building walls are almost completely covered with vines.