"Niagara lodge holds open house," Niagara Advance (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada), 1981 Article "Doors opened to historic lodge" with two newspaper photographs of exterior and interior of masonic hall, located on 153 King Street Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
"The completely renovated Niagara Masonic Lodge No. 2 traces its history back to 1783. The renovations were...
Meyers, Jim, Doors opened to historic lodge, "Doors opened to historic lodge," St. Catharines Standard (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada), 1981 Article "Doors opened to historic lodge" published in St. Catharines Standard.
The black and white newspaper photograph of Noel Haines in newly renovated masonic lodge in Niagara-on-the-Lake; caption: "Noel Haines prepares for Sunday's open house in historic masonic lodge"
"Niagara Lodge has colorful history," Niagara Advance (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada), 1977 Article "Niagara Lodge has colorful history" published in Historical issue of Niagara Advance in 1977.
The black and white newspaper photograph of the Niagara Masonic Lodge taken in the early 1900s with caption: "This picture of the Masonic Lodge was taken early in the 1900's. The roof differs...
13 Mar 2003, "The historic masonic lodge"
This talk about the history of the Masons and Niagara Lodge is #2, was given by Noel Haines and assisted by Harold Clement.
Summer 1977 Black and white photo of Masonic Hall (the Old Stone Barracks) at the corner of Prideaux and King Streets in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. The first meeting of the first parliament of Upper Canada may have taken place at this site, used at that time for meetings of the Lodge, the public and...