The Fathers of Grimsby Park
- Jean A. E. Huggins, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photographic prints
- This item contains six portraits of the men who created Grimsby Park. The portraits are numbered with their respective names below the pictures.
- Grimsby Park had started of as a gathering place, which quickly turned into an amusement park of sorts in the early 1900's. However the lack of interest in the park led to its decline, it now houses cottages along Lake Ontario.
More information available here: http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.com/upload/wiki.asp?entry=6346
- "The Fathers of Grimsby Park"
"1. Rev. John Wakefield, D.D. 2. Rev. John Shaw, D.D."
"3. J. B. Bowslaugh, Esq. 4. Rev. Samuel Rose, D.D. 5. David Housser, Esq."
"6. Rev. Michael Fawcett. 7. Jacob Beamer, Esq."
- Date of Publication:
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0