Letter to Mrs. Walsh from Mildred Brown
- Mildred Brown, Correspondent
Mrs. Walsh, Recipient
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A letter from Mildred Brown to Mrs. Walsh expressing her sympathies at her father's (William Armstrong's) passing.
Dated: Feb. 17, 1921. 2 pages measuring 16 x 13 cm.
- From Armstrong family collection.
The Full Text may not be 100% accurate.
- Date of Publication:
- 17 Feb 1921
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
- Full Text
Niagara on the Lake, Ont.
Feb. 17th. 1921.
My dear Mrs. Walsh,
At the last business meeting of the Hospital Auxiliary, it was miraculously (?) resolved. That we send to you a few words of sympathy with you in your recent bereavement. Each one of us feels deeply for you in your sorrow, the awful suddenness, and
the distance from home when the call came must make his loss harder to bear.
May I add my personal message of sympathy also at this time. Mother and I both feel very sorry to read of your fathers death. He will be missed, not only at home(?), but by many friends both here and elsewhere.
With kindest respect, believe me. Yours very sincerely
Mildred M. Brown