Niagara-On-The-Lake Public Library Space Study: Existing Facility
- Chamberlain Architect Services Ltd., Author
- City of Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Space Study of the old Niagara-On-The-Lake Public Library.
"The purpose of this study is to provide an in-depth analysis of the existing Niagara-on-the-Lake Library space and to make specific recommendations regarding:
1. Providing for additional space requirements;
2. Utilizing this space more efficiently;
3. Providing full barrier free access for the physically impaired."
Text and photographs, with some diagrams and floor plans. Loose pages in a white plastic binder. Partially paginated, 84 pp. Size: 21cm x 27cm.
- Chamberlain Architect Services Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Burlington, ON
- Date of Publication:
- 6 Sep 1995
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0