Niagara on the Lake Library Strategic Planning
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Minutes and proceedings
- This is a collection of documents regarding the Niagara on the Lake Public Library's 2014 efforts to make strategic changes in order to better engage with the community. It includes a presentation and a paper regarding libraries and community engagement while also including a Niagara on the Lake Library customer engagement survey and minutes and proceedings from the library's Strategic Directions meeting in 2014.
- Summary of Items Included
- Pages 1-7 - Minutes and proceedings of the Niagara on the Lake Public Library Strategic Directions Meeting from January 22nd 2014.
- Pages 8-53 - Copy of a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation regarding libraries and their relationships with their communities entitled "Leading Change Through Community Engagement".
- Pages 54-63 - Information regarding the Niagara on the Lake Library's 2014 "Strategic Directions Review and 2014 Planning Session".
- Pages 64-77 - Results of the Niagara on the Lake Library's 2014 "Customer Engagement Survey".
- Pages 78-85 - Copy of a seminar regarding libraries and community engagement from the Barcelona Libraries Consortium and the IFLA's Public Libraries and Library Buildings and Equipment sections entitled "New Uses of the Public Library" also known as the "Barcelona Report".
- Pages 86-103 - Copy of a document from "Lead the Change Ontario" which was used by the Niagara on the Lake Public Library to estimate how engaged the library is within the community.
- Page 104 - The Niagara on the Lake Library Code of Conduct.
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0