Niagara District Secondary School, "Niagara District Secondary School Yearbook (1982-1983)," Acta Studentium, 1982-1983 A yearbook from Niagara District Secondary School (formerly known as Niagara District High School) for the 1982 and 1983 school year.
Niagara District Secondary School, "Niagara District Secondary School Yearbook (1956-1957)," Acta Studentium, 1956-1957 A yearbook from Niagara District Secondary School (formerly known as Niagara District High School) for the 1956 and 1957 school year.
"Library Opens Historical Section; May 30, 1977," St. Catharines Standard (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada18910421), 30 May 1977, Section Second Section, 19 to 26 A clipping from the St. Catharines Standard stating that the Historical Section is now open and that Bob Welch and Frank Carnochan were part of the opening alongside Gerda Molson.
John Spears, "Historical Documents Now Sorted, Indexed; Sep. 1, 1996," St. Catharines Standard (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada18910421), 1 Sep 1976, p. 34 This is a newspaper clipping from the St. Catharines Standard circ. 1976 which details the beginning of the NHRC centre in the Niagara-on-the-Lake public library.The words: "Libraries - Niagara-on-the-Lake" are hand written in pen on the clipping.
Blair Burgess, "Library celebrating bicentennial, Jan, 31, 2000," Niagara Advance (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada), 31 Jan 2000 A photocopy of the newspaper article describing the Bicentennial Gala Dinner and other events scheduled for the NOTL Public Library's bicentennial year, including the change of location.
Sketches of Niagara "Where Yesterday Greets To-day"
"Through the centuries this old Town, Indian centre, refuge of escaped slaves, the first capital of Upper Canada, and scene of a Battle, has been known by many names.
Some of these were: Oneangarall, Onghiara, Ouinaragarah, Butlersburg, Nassau,...
May 24, 2003 The St. Davids Ratepayers Association
St. Davids Heritage Day
1780 ~ 2003
Chronological History of St. Davids & vicinity - compiled by Ed Wilkinson.
Self Guided Tour of St. Davids including information on 26 buildings and the cemeteries.
Booklet: 23 pages; ill.; soft cover with photograph of "St....
May 21, 2014 The Daily Life of Polish Soldiers Camp Niagara, 1917-1919 (St. Catharines Standard, 1917-1919)
Research Paper Compiled by Stan Skrzeszewski, Curator of the Museum and Archives of the Polish Armed Forces Wawel Villa, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Date: May 21, 2014
(1st Draft) ISBN:...
"Niagara in Summer and Winter. The largest and most complete collection of views of this superb natural wonder ever compiled. It is God's organ playing forever in richest diapason the hymn of the ages".
Book with slightly damaged soft cover and tight binding: ill., unpaginated: 56 pp....
September 1976 Booklet made of photocopied pages containing article "Miss Rye's children and the Ontario press, 1875", written by Wesley B. Turner in 1976 as one of the chapters of Ontario History, the Quarterly Journal of the Ontario Historical Society (Vol. LXVIII, no. 3., pp. 169-203.)MARIA SUSAN RYE...
The Banquet Event Order from Vintage Inns (Pillar and Post) to the Library Board informing them of menus, prices, seating arrangements and the itinerary.
A school or class photo of students from Virgil Public School with a caption on the back pointing out the Hutchinson brothers.Royal Studio
725 Barton St. E.
"James H. Hutchinson mark on his chin
Jack L. Hutchinson front row 4rth from the right
June 13,1997 Malcolm Lowry's quotations regarding his stay in Niagara-on-the-Lake in 1944-1945. Famous author claimed to have finished his work on "Under the Volcano" in Niagara-on-the-Lake, on Christmas Eve, 1944.
This recognition plaque was unveiled by His Worship Michael Dietsch, Lord Mayor of...
Full title:"History of Grace United Church, Niagara-on-the-Lake. The Growth of Methodism in the Niagara Peninsula and the impact of the War of 1812-14 on the congregations". A half-folded brochure issued by Grace United Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
A booklet with soft paper cover and staples in...
June 2012 This document was prepared, in June 2012, for Grace United Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Booklet with a soft paper cover. Size: 14 x 22 cm.
9 pages with black and white photographs.
Self-guided tour of Grace United Church, 222 Victoria Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, issued by the Church.
4 pages. Size: 22 x 28 cm. Undated but probably around 2012.
One page about Grace United Church, a historic church in Niagara-on-the-Lake, designed by William Thomas and completed in 1852. At the top there is a reproduction of a pencil's sketch of the church.
Size: 22 x 28 cm.William Thomas (1799-1860), a British-born architect, designed two other...
A half-folded brochure issued by Grace United Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake. 4 pages.
It includes a brief history of Grace United Church, Methodist roots and the war of 1812-14, historic Niagara Methodist churches, Niagara Methodist Cemeteries as well as photographs of historic windows installed...
ca, 1900 Full tile:
"Niagara Falls Museum Latest Illustrated Guide of Niagara Falls and Points of Interest".
Book: ill., inside: 33 sepia toned photographs (folded ); page size: 13cm x 15.4 cm; with a map of Niagara River and surrounding areas on the last page. Slightly damaged cover; missing pages with...