Humphrey Toms Research Papers: an inventory of Humphrey Toms' personal research papers held at the University of British Columbia Library Special Collections Division [microfilm]
- Statement of Responsibility:
- prepared by G. Chan and V. Neil
- Chan, G. Neil, V.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- "Roll 1: 1-1 Stratton-Bude; 2 notebooks: 1. Stratton 1701-1735- BOD BTS (1962), 2. Stratton 1726-1772- BOD BTS (1963) to 1-16 Stratton II D-L (Name listed in front) Misc. Papers about People D-L Range.; Roll 2: 2-1 Stratton III M--RO to 2-16 Miscellaneous; Roll 3: 3-1 Polsue (Place Name) Misc. notes to 4-6 Bodmin Wills; Roll 4: 4-7 P.C.C. Wills to 4-24 Names A-F: Misc.; Roll 5: 5-1 Names G-Q: Misc. to 5-18 C.P's- UBC Library; Roll 6: 6-1 Launcells- Cornwall- Pre-Register Records & Marriages to 7-13 Misc. notes & loose corres.; Roll 7: 7-14 Edgecombe Family: corresp. with Francis Edcombe; Ripley family extracts from regis. Plymstock Parish Registers; Bastin Family corresp. re history to 8-14A corresp. Victoria College alumni; Roll 8: 8-15 Allin Family notes & corresp. to 9-14 Miscellaneous- Cornwall; corres.; Roll 9: 9-15 Bradworthy: L- Persons in Non-Parochial Reg.; Proceedings of Wesley Historical Society to 9-31 corresp. with J. Bastin ""Enfield""; Devon England pertaining to genealogical research, 1976-80"
- G. Chan; V. Neil
- 9 microfilm reels
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1