"The Newman Vine Ashdown's branch and twigs of the John Cooper ""Ashdown"" family tree"
- Statement of Responsibility:
- by Joyce E. Smith
- Smith, Joyce Emily Ashdown Yakel, 1938-.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Family histories
- "Cover title; An examination of the descendants of Newman Vine Ashdown, the seventh child of John Cooper Ashdown ; each child's family having a section of its own; Includes index.; Includes a copy of ""The First whitewoman to cross the northern Rockies"", an article on Charlotte Sarah (Ffrench) Canham taken from the ""Canadian Churchman"", December 22, 1921 issue (p. 848-853)"
- Joyce E. Smith
- Place of Publication:
- Yorkton, SK
- viii, 179 p.[paginated as 695-868] : ill., maps
- Personal Name(s):
- Ashdown, John Cooper, 1829-1892--Family ; Ashdown, Newman Vine, 1868-1954--Family ; Ashdown family ; Bashforth family ; Blundell family ; Cunningham family ; Gwilliam family ; Hanson family ; Knowles family ; La Brash family ; LaBrash family ; McLay family ; Organ family ; Patenaude family ; Turner family ; Whitehead family ; Yakel family
- ID Number:
- 929.2 Ashdown -S 1992
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Please note that as The Ontario Genealogical Society does not hold copyright on these materials, we are unable to reproduce and/or supply copies of any of the Family Histories in our Collection.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1