Report on the 1995 stage 3-4 archaeological investigations of the Woodland Pioneer cemetery, city of Brampton, Regional Municipality of Peel, Ontario submitted to Realty Services, Region of Peel, The Ministry of Citizenship, Culture and Recreation [Ontario] and Cemeteries Regulation Section, The Ministry of Consumer and Commercial Relations [Ontario]
- Statement of Responsibility:
- prepared by D.R. Poulton & Associates, Inc.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Includes names of individuals buried in the Woodhill cemetery
- D.R. Poulton & Associates, Inc.
- Place of Publication:
- London, ON
- vii, 39 p. : ill., f/o maps
- ID Number:
- 929.5 09713 535 Poult 1995
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1