Ancestral roll and chapter roster of the Maine State Organization, Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Statement of Responsibility:
- compiled by Mrs. Frank W. Howard, Maine State Organization Daughters of the American Revolution
- Howard, Mrs. Frank
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Cover title.; Title page : Reissue of 1948 Ancestral roll and chapter roster : Maine Daughters of the American Revolution with some S.A.R. ancestors. Eighteenth anniversary Maine State Organization Daughters of the American Revolution : Mrs. Edward W. Ames, State regent ; compiled by Mrs. Frank W. Howard, State registrar
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Place of Publication:
- Augusta, Me?
- Bicentennial issue, 2nd printing 1976
- 152 p. : ill.
- Date of Original:
- ID Number:
- 929.3 741 Howar 1975
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1