A Bridge to the twenty-first century : the descendants of John Currie McKay and Jeannette McPhee of Oro Township, Simcoe County, Ontario
- Statement of Responsibility:
- prepared by Marcella McKay Wilson; from material researched and supplied by Elva (Peggy) McKay Adamson
- Wilson, Marcella Jeanette McKay, 1936-
- Adamson, Elva (Peggy) McKay , 1905-
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Family histories
- "Includes index.; Includes ""Simcoe's Steamboats"", copied from The Orillia Times, Thursday, May 5, 1892 at end"
- Jeanette McKay Wilson
- Place of Publication:
- Toronto, ON?
- ii, 42, iv, 4 lvs : ill.
- Personal Name(s):
- McKay, John Currie, 1857-1933--Family ; McPhee, Jeannette, 1865-1909--Family ; McKay family ; Bird family ; Cameron family ; Johnstone family ; Kilby family ; Scott family
- ID Number:
- 929.2 McKay -W 1982
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Please note that as The Ontario Genealogical Society does not hold copyright on these materials, we are unable to reproduce and/or supply copies of any of the Family Histories in our Collection.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1