Schedules of the Florida state census of 1885
- Statement of Responsibility:
- Introductory remarks by Kathleen E. Riley
- United States. Department of Commerce and Labor. Bureau of the Census (Washington, D.C.)
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Series: National Archives microfilm publications ; pamphlet describing M845
Cover title.; The records reproduced in the microfilm publication are from Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29, found in the National Archives.
- National Archives & Records Service. General Services Administration
- Place of Publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- 3 p.
- ID Number:
- 929.3 759 Census 1971
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1