Pedigrees of the family of James of Culgarth, West Aukland, and Barrock, and their kinfolk : corrected as far as possible up to June, 1913
- Statement of Responsibility:
- compiled by H. E. M. J. and W. A. J. [i.e. James]
- James, H. Evan M. (Henry Evan Murchison), Sir, 1846-1923.
- James, William Ashton, 1871-?
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Family histories
- Contents : 1: James (parts I, II, III) ; 2: Rutson ; 3: Wrather ; 4: Beckwith ; 5: Ashton ; 6: Henry ; 7: Warburton ; 8: Todd ; 9: Royal descent, through Warburton ; 10: Hill ; 11: Featherstonhaugh ; 12: Wilkinson ; 13 & 14:. Carr and Dale ; 15: Denton ; 16: Read ; 17: Wybergh (part I) of Clifton hall, Royal descent, through Wybergh and Lowther (part II) ;18: (Holt) Wilson, of Redgrave hall, Suffolk ; 19: Surtees of Dinsdale-on-Tees ; 20: Gillespie ; 21: Vaughan ; 22: Pritchard, of Meole and Pulley in Shropshire ; 23: Pottinger ; 24: Blyth ; 25: Ashworth and Ramsden ; 26: Moir ; 27: Maitland and Pugh ; 28: Ewart ; 29: Gott ; 30: De La Fontaine and Maury ; 31: Williams ; 32: Romer ; 33: Younghusband ; 34: Brooks, Bostock and Yates ; 35, 36 & 37: Bright, Heywood, Thompson ; 38: Nesham ; 39: Farquharson (part I, II, III, and IV) ; 40: Hughes; To the genealogical tables for each family, separately paged introductions, notes, pedigrees, etc., are prefixed.
- William Pollard for the authors
- Place of Publication:
- London, England
- viii,  p., : ill., geneal. tables
- Personal Name(s):
- James family ; Ashton family ; Ashworth family ; Beckwith family ; Blyth family ; Bostock family ; Bright family ; Brooks family ; de la Fontaine family ; Dale family ; Denton family ; Ewart family ; Farquharson family ; Featherstonhaugh family ; Gillespie family ; Gott family ; Henry family ; Heywood family ; Hill family ; Holt-Wilson family ; Hughes family ; Lowther family ; Maitland family ; Maury family ; Moir family ; Nesham family ; Pottinger family ; Pritchard family ; Pugh family ; Ramsden family ; Read family ; Romer family ; Rutson family ; Surtees family ; Thompson family ; Vaughan family ; Warburton family ; Wilkinson family ; Williams family ; Wilson family ; Wrather family ; Wybergh family ; Yates family ; Younghusband family ; Carr family ; Todd family
- ID Number:
- 929.2 James -J 1913
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Please note that as The Ontario Genealogical Society does not hold copyright on these materials, we are unable to reproduce and/or supply copies of any of the Family Histories in our Collection.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1