The Trustees of the Toronto General Burying Grounds : rules and regulations, January 1, 1936
- Statement of Responsibility:
- issued by the Trustees of the Toronto General Burying Ground
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Contains the rules and regulations for owning as grave and being buried in the various cemeteries under the trusteeship of the Toronto General Burying Grounds ; renamed 1) the Toronto Trust Cemeteries ; then Commemorative Services Ontario ; and now the Mount Pleasant Group
- Trustees of the Toronto General Burying Grounds
- Place of Publication:
- Toronto, ON
- 1936 ed.
- 32 p.
- ID Number:
- 929.5 09713 541 Toron 1936
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1