Mustard plasters and handcars : through the eyes of a Red Cross outpost nurse
- Statement of Responsibility:
- by Gertrude LeRoy Miller; endnotes by Hilda Clark
- Miller, Gertrude LeRoy, 1902-1983
- Clark, Hilda G.J.
- Wilberforce Heritage Guild (Wilberforce, Ont.)
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Family histories
- Includes endnotes (p. 195-205) and index
- Natural Heritage Books
- Place of Publication:
- Toronto, ON
- 1st ed.
- xv, 224 p. : ill.
- Date of Original:
- Personal Name(s):
- Miller, Gertrude LeRoy, 1902-1983--Biography
- ID Number:
- 929.2 Miller -M 2000
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Please note that as The Ontario Genealogical Society does not hold copyright on these materials, we are unable to reproduce and/or supply copies of any of the Family Histories in our Collection.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1