Reprint of the first edition of the one-inch Ordnance Survey maps of Scotland : Wigtown, including Creetown, Garliestown, Glenluce, Kirkcowan, Newton Stewart, Port William
- Statement of Responsibility:
- maps by the Great Britain Ordnance Survey staff
- Great Britain. Board of Ordnance. Ordnance Survey (London, England)
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Series: Ordnance Survey Maps of Scotland ; sheet 4
Cover title from map jacket.; Maps were issued individually in jackets and numbered to match a key diagram printed over a map of Scotland.; Original maps were engraved at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton, England.; Surveyed in 1845-49 and published by Lt. Colonel James, Direcor General, in 1857.; Revised in 1895 and published by Colonel J. Farquharson, Director General, in 1897.; Reprint from the 1896 rev. ed.
- Caledonian Books
- Place of Publication:
- Collieston, Scotland
- Scale 1:63,360; Facsimile reprint ed.
- 1 sheet 71 x 56 cm. folded to 18 x 14 cm.
- Date of Original:
- ID Number:
- 929.3 414 95 Ordna 1987
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Toronto Reference Library, Humanities and Social Sciences
The Ontario Genealogical Society
Agency street/mail address
2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1