The Church of England in Woodstock and Ingersoll
- Anglican churches of the District, Compiler
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- A brief history of the Church of England in Woodstock and Ingersoll from early settlement to 1937. Congregations included are St. Paul's Church, Old St. Paul's Church, and All Saint's Church in Woodstock and and St. James Anglican Church in Ingersoll.
- Includes an index. Of interest are advertisements from local businesses and patrons.
- Porter Publishing Company
- 20 pages
- Date of Publication
- ID Number
- OX 202.05 Box 5 Assorted Old St Paul’s Church Books
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- For reference use only - non-circulating
- Reproduction Notes
- Copy to view:
Oxford County Branch Library Collection
82 Light Street, Woodstock ON
- Oxford County Branch Library CollectionEmail
Agency street/mail address
Oxford County Branch
82 Light St. Woodstock, ON