Index for the Surrogate Court Registry for the London District 1800-1839
- Norfolk Historical Society, Compiler
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Index for the Surrogate Court Registry for the London District 1800-1839. Estate files are in 3 books; Book #1 1-120; Book #2 121-239; Book #3 240-end, includes name, place of residence, date of death, and Estate File Number for Norfolk, Elgin, Haldimand, Oxford,and Middlesex Counties with some entries from Huron, Perth and Brant Counties.
- Microfilm copies of the registers are found at the Woodstock Public Library, Archives of Ontario, D.B. Weldon Library at Western University, and the Eva Brook Donly Museum in Simcoe.
Index in a binder "Oxford County Wills 1795-1830 "
- 30 pages
- ID Number
- OX 203.03
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- For reference use only - non-circulating
- Reproduction Notes
- Copy to view:
Oxford County Branch Library Collection
82 Light Street, Woodstock ON
- Oxford County Branch Library CollectionEmail
Agency street/mail address
Oxford County Branch
82 Light St. Woodstock, ON