"Neutral Indian Burial-Ground"
- Mystery Question
- In what year was the plaque erected?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Copy of the text written on the plaque titled "Neutral Indian Burial-Ground" erected at the site of the discovery of a Neutral burial site in Grimsby.
- Ontario Ministry of of Culture and Recreation
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, ON
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.20011 Longitude: -79.56631
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Ontario Ministry of Culture and Recreation
- Six Nations Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1679 Chiefswood Rd
PO Box 149
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0