- Publication Title Unknown, 16 Jan 1993
- Full Text
Apprentice carpenters Robert Henry (left) and Geoffrey Johns remove shutters from the Chiefswood home of poet E. Pauline Johnson on Highway 54 in Ohsweken. Students from Mohawk College are volunteering their labor to winterize the home to prevent damage before restoration begins in the spring. The historic home has been closed for years.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Date of Publication
- 16 Jan 1993
- Personal Name(s)
- Henry, Robert ; Johns, Geoffrey.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Chiefswood Museum ; Mohawk College.
- Local identifier
- Scrapbook #5
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.06681 Longitude: -80.11635
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Six Nations Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1679 Chiefswood Rd
PO Box 149
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0