"Indians to Lose Land to Power Authority"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- "The New York state Power Authority has been given the power to take 1,383 embattled acres of Tuscarora Indian land in western New York state for the gigantic Niagara River power project."
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Moses, Robert ; Greene, Chief Elton ; Whittaker, Justice Charles E. ; Black, Justice Hugo ; Warren, Chief Justice Earl ; Douglas, Justice William O.
- Corporate Name(s)
- New York State Power Authority ; Supreme Court of the United States.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 43.16644 Longitude: -78.95726
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Six Nations Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1679 Chiefswood Rd
PO Box 149
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0