"Changes To 23-Year-Old Human Rights act Would Protect Poor, First Nations"
- Tekawennake News (Ohsweken, Ontario), 28 Jun 2000
- Bailey, Sue, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- "OTTAWA (CP) - The Poor, First Nations and those who undergo sex changes would be protected under sweeping changes proposed Wednesday to the Canadian Human Rights Act."
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jun 2000
- Personal Name(s)
- McLellan, Anne ; Falardeau-Ramsay, Michelle ; Jain, Harish
- Corporate Name(s)
- McMaster University ; Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.4168 Longitude: -75.68264
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Six Nations Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1679 Chiefswood Rd
PO Box 149
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0