Letter to the Squamish Board of Trade from Minister of Public Works. RE: Government Wharf repairs.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter of correspondence to J. Wilkinson from Ottawa indicating that the letter sent on May 21st, 1927 had been received. It notifies that the situation will be looked into by the Department's Engineering branch and then be reported on.
- Date of Publication
- 31 May 1927
- Personal Name(s)
- J. Elliot, J. Wilkinson
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926 to 1963
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.74967 Longitude: -123.13597
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
- Squamish Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7