Letter to Squamish Board of Trade from Superintendent, Pacific Great Eastern Railway. RE: Nature of business
- Mystery Question:
Which Mr. Wilson are they referring to here? What role might he have had?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A letter of response from J.A. Quick, Superintendent, Pacific Great Eastern Railway Co. (P.G.E. Railway Co.) to L.L. Adams, Secretary, Squamish Board of Trade regarding past correspondence from June 6th, 1930. The letter inquires after the proposed nature of request to meet for business discussions with the Directors and Mr. Wilson.
- Date of Original:
- June 1930
- Personal Name(s):
- L.L. Adams, J.A. Quick, Mr. Wilson
- Corporate Name(s):
- Pacific Great Eastern Railway Company
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
British Columbia, Canada
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement:
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
Squamish Public Library
Agency street/mail address
37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7