Copy of letter to A.E. Munn from T.G. Murphy, Superintendent of Indian Affairs. RE: Damage to Squamish Indian Reserve by flooding of Squamish River.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Three sets of correspondence regarding the Indian Department and flooding. A.E. Munn in the letter addressed to T.G. Murphy notes with reference to the Squamish River published in the Vancouver Daily Province, of how the 'Indian agent' had neglected his duty and as a result, the land reserve washing away. It suggests that protection work be implemented.
- Date of Original
- July 1934
- Personal Name(s)
- A.E. Munn, T.G. Murphy, Dr. Paul
- Corporate Name(s)
- Department of National Defence
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.74967 Longitude: -123.13597
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
- Squamish Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7