Brochure cover of "Squamish and surrounding area"
- Mystery Question:
Does anyone know who the Queen/Princess is, standing with Cathy MacGee and Donna Billy on the photo on Page 5?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The "Squamish and surrounding area" brochure showcasing Squamish and surrounding areas. Topics covered include parks, the cultural events, various facts and attractions.
- There is no record of when this brochure was published however, according to Local Historian, Eric Andersen, judging from various factors and clues, it is guessed to have been published sometime between 1971 or 1972.
-The Timber Queens found on page 5 are: the 1970 Timber Queen, Cathy MacGee, Princess Donna Billy (as well as another figure we would like help identifying). As well, the chalet's lease would have expired and not renewed in 1972.
- Date of Original:
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
British Columbia, Canada
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement:
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
Squamish Public Library
Agency street/mail address
37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7