Letter to C.G. MacNeil, House of Commons. Re: First Narrows Bridge.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter from the Squamish Board of Trade secretary inquiring after prospects for the First Narrows bridge.
- Date of Original
- March 1936
- Personal Name(s)
- C.G. MacNeil, M.P. and Thomas Smith
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.74967 Longitude: -123.13597
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
- Squamish Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7