Letter to T. Smith, Secretary, Squamish & Howe Sound District Board of Trade from C.G. MacNeil, House of Commons. RE: First Narrows Bridge.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter of response to the letter of inquiry, March 16th, 1936, from the Board of Trade regarding the First Narrows bridge. It notes how a decision is yet to be made and that the matter would be taken up to the Minister of Marine.
- Date of Original
- March 1936
- Personal Name(s)
- C.G. MacNeil, Thomas Smith
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.74967 Longitude: -123.13597
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
- Squamish Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7