Letter to L. Cardin, PC, MP, Minister of Public Works for J. Davis, MP. RE: Construction of a Public Wharf in Squamish.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Construction proposal for a Public Wharf for Squamish. The letter notes how Squamish could benefit from having such facilities.
- It is noted that the letter/proposal is copied to P.J. Brenna, Reeve, Mr. Elliot, and R. Tatlow
Document seen attached is a Newspaper clipping from the Squamish Times regarding Propane Shipments. It can be located by searching
"Squamish Times Newspaper clipping Re: Propane Shipments from Squamish" ( Librarian note: VITA file 2815968)
- Date of Original
- June 1965
- Personal Name(s)
- Lucien Cardin, Jack Davis
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.74967 Longitude: -123.13597
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
- Squamish Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7