Letter to C.G. MacNeil, MP from T. Smith, Secretary-Treasurer, Squamish & Howe Sound District Board of Trade. RE: Telephones in Upper Squamish.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter to C.G. McNeil, MP requesting the extension of the telephone system. Considering mining activity and location of the Government telegraph office, it argues for how the extension would be of benefit.
- Date of Original
- April 1936
- Personal Name(s)
- C.G. McNeil,Thomas Smith
- Digitization of the Squamish Board of Trade Correspondence Documents from 1926 to 1963
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
British Columbia, Canada
Latitude: 49.74967 Longitude: -123.13597
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce
- Copyright Statement
- All image copies are provided for research and private study use only. If researchers intend to publish, display, or exhibit these images in any public manner (including web display), we ask that you first receive permission from the Squamish Public Library and acknowledge us as the source.
- Squamish Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address37907 2nd Avenue
Squamish, BC V8B0A7