Events records, 1982-2002
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENT
This series of Centre events (guest lectures, seminars, workshops, retreats and mini-courses) includes advertising flyers, news releases, correspondence, biographies and curriculae vitae of guest speakers, copies of literature produced by a particular speaker and schedules for the workshops, retreats and mini-courses for events which took place during the academic years 1982/1983 to 2000/2001.
The records are in chronological order.
- All or some of the above material is available for each event.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- S. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 60 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian or Archives staff.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.