Association of Diocesan Directors of Retreat and Renewal Centres, 1983-1994
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENT
This series consists of records pertaining to the Association of Diocesan Directors of Retreat and Renewal Centres for the Diocese of Hamilton, Ontario. It includes brochures from represented/member facilities, agendas and minutes of the Association's meetings, documents submitted relating to the business of meetings and correspondence.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- The dates are not inclusive. There are records for 1983-1986 and for 1989-1994.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University ; Association of Diocesan Directors of Retreat and Renewal Centres
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 3 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Restricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.