Campus Ministry Annual Reports, 1976-1993; 2010
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of Campus Ministry reports submitted annually to the Board of Governors. These reports summarize the year's activities, events and services; demographics and personnel; finances; organization; general observations and assessments; and future goals. There is a video recording (DVD) of a presentation given to the SJU College Council on May 6, 2010.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 3 cm. of textual records; 1 video recording (DVD)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Director of Campus Ministry
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.