UCC Council, 1980-1995; 2010
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Compact Discs
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series includes agendas and minutes of meetings and reports to and from the University Catholic Community Council, an advisory body formed in 1982. There are also two CD's covering the Town Hall Meeting held June 19, 2010.
The Council is now called the Advisory Group to the Campus Ministry team of the Worshipping Community.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 4 cm. of textual records; 2 compact disks
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Director of Campus Ministry
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.