Capital Campaigns 1986-2019
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This subseries is comprised of material related to various capital campaigns. It includes DEVELOPMENT UPDATE, a newsletter regarding the University of St. Jerome's College Fund (1987 and 1988); ALLIANCES, an estate and financial planning newsletter (1993-1998); CAPITAL CAMPAIGN, a newsletter regarding the" Building Together for the Future" capital campaign (1996 and 1998); and the St. Jerome's University Donor Reports for 2000-2004, and 2005.
A new capital campaign for the Campus Renewal project "Building on Tradition" was publicly launched in September 2015. Included in the records for this campaign is administrative and promotional material as well as a file for the Staff Fundraising Committee which is sponsoring events to raise funds for four (4) study rooms in the new residence.
In 2018 a campaign was launched to raise funds for the Library Renewal Project. The expansion and redevelopment of the Library will begin in Spring, 2019. At present, the records include correspondence and Library expansion news.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
The dates are not inclusive. The years covered are 1986-2006; 2010-2011; 2013; 2015-2016; 2017-2019.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 4 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Director of the Advancement Office.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.