Residence Yearbooks, 1986-2016
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series is comprised of yearbooks produced by and for the students who lived in on-campus residences at St. Jerome's. The yearbooks are a pictorial retrospective of the year's residence activities. The Residence Yearbook ceased publication after the 2016 issue.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Holdings: Copies of the yearbooks for 1986/1987 - 1992; 1994-1998; 2000- 2015/2016.
The issues for 1986/1987 - 1988/1989 were produced by the men's residence only.
The issues after 1989 were produced by both the men's residence and the women's residence until 1998 when one yearbook was published representing both residences.
No further accruals are expected at this time.
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Physical Description:
- 50 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original:
- 2-1-2-A8; 2-1-2-A29; 2-2-2-A47; 2-2-2-A52; 2-2-2-A59
- By permission of the Director of the Office for Student Experience.
St. Jerome's University Library
Agency street/mail address
290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.