Subscription records, 1984-1991
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Forms (Documents)
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of material relating to GRAIL subscriptions. Included in these records is correspondence; subscription forms and letters; subscription statistics and mailings; congratulatory letters (with subscription requests); and a few letters of criticism.
The records are in chronological order.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
The dates are not inclusive. There are some records for 1984-1987 and then for 1991.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 1 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian or Vice-President Academic.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmailsjuarchives@uwaterloo.caWWW address
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.