Board of Governors Finance Committee, 1997-2006
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY:
The Finance Committee is a standing subcommittee of the Board of Governors of St. Jerome's University. Its mandate is to review and oversee policy with respect to financial resources; to review the budget and recommend approval or changes; to review the transfer of funds; to maintain an overview of fundraising and development; and to maintain an overview of investments. Membership is comprised of the President of the University; the Academic Dean; the Chair of the Board; the Vice-Chair of the Board; and at least three additional Board members. The Chair of the Committee is selected from within its membership and is also a member of the Executive Committee. Membership on the Committee is for a minimum 2 year term. The Finance Committee is required to meet at least once in each of the Fall and Winter terms and to report to the Board at least once a year.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This subseries includes notices, agendas, minutes, correspondence and supporting documents, such as various financial and investment statements, for meetings of the Finance Committee of the Board.
The records are arranged in chronological order.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 10 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Office of the President
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.