Administrative Correspondence, 1967-2020
- Media Type
- Item Type
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of administrative correspondence dealing with departmental course offerings and programmes, relations with the University of Waterloo department of English, cross-appointments, registrations regulations, faculty hiring, and other administrative matters.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
Dates are not inclusive.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 2 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Restricted Access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.