Departmental meetings, 1965-1987
- Media Type
- Item Type
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of agendas and minutes of meetings held by the English Department at St. Jerome's and for the University of Waterloo English Department as a whole.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
The records span the period 1965 to 1987 but there are only a few for each year 1965 to 1968, then none until 1972 where there are a few for each year until 1974; there are no records for 1975, one for 1976, none for 1977 to 1986, and then one for 1987.
It is difficult to assess how often the meetings were held, although it appears they were held monthly.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- <1 cm. of textual records.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Restricted Access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.