- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This series is comprised of lists of course outlines (syllabi), and new course descriptions for the English department as well as the proposal for a Co-operative English programme. There is one poster for courses offered in the Winter term, 2013.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694318475647 Longitude: -80.5455670696639
- Physical Description
- 34 cm. of textual records; 1 poster
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
Bottom shelf Bay 3
- By permission of the Department Chair.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.