Administrative correspondence, 1966-1997
- Media Type
- Item Type
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of correspondence dealing with administrative concerns of the Religious Studies Department such as the working relationship within the Religious Studies Group, with the Heads of the Colleges and with the Dean of Arts, the division of labour and areas of responsibility within the Department, the establishment of a Religious Studies Department within the Faculty of Arts, departmental planning and structure, calendar changes, course offerings and requirements, advertising, committee appointments, appointments of convenors, chairmen and academic advisors, faculty hiring and other staffing concerns, cross-appointments, and budgetary/funding concerns.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 5 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Chair of Religious Studies
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.