Departmental meetings, 1967-1988
- Media Type
- Item Type
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of notices, agendas, and minutes of meetings held by the Religious Studies Group (the administrative body responsible for the Religious Studies program before it became a department), of meetings held by the Heads of the Church Colleges together with the Dean of Arts (an overseer body with the ultimate authority to resolve problems within the Religious Studies Group), of meetings of the Drafting Committee for Religious Studies (established in March, 1974 to study the "Draft Proposal" by the Dean of Arts and College Heads regarding a constitution for Religious Studies), and of meetings for the Religious Studies Department after its establishment May 1, 1976.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 2 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Chair of Religious Studies
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.