Departmental Planning, 1975-1997
- Media Type
- Item Type
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of a report entitled"Guidelines for the Department of Sociology at St. Jerome's College"and a draft proposal on the formation of the Department of Sociology, a report on the department's development dated 1988, and an undated report (c. 1997) on long-range planning.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
There are records for 1975; 1988; and c. 1997.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- <1 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Chair of the Department.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.