St. Jerome's Feast for Catholic University Education, 2001-2019
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
The annual St. Jerome's Feast for Catholic University Education was inaugurated in 2001 as an evening to celebrate and support Catholic university education and to present the Chancellor John Sweeney Award for Leadership in Catholic University Education. The records for this sub-series include invitations, correspondence, programs and organizational material for the Feast.
- See also St. Jerome's Day, the precursor to the St. Jerome's Feast for Catholic University Education.
There is a menu and program for the 2016 Feast in the Oversize box.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 7 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-1-3-B37; Oversize box 2-2-2-01
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.