The Betty G. Headley Award Committee, 2004-2019
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
Begun in 2004, the Betty G. Headley Award Committee is mandated to solicit and adjudicate essays for the Betty G. Headley Senior Essay Award. Membership on the committee includes the Librarian who chairs the committee and three faculty members normally chosen from those faculty members appointed to the Library Committee and the Student Recognition and Award Committee for an indefinite term. Each faculty member should represent a different discipline. Changing more than one faculty representative in a given year should be avoided. Nominating an essay for the award does not preclude that faculty member from sitting on the adjudication committee. The award is given annually and is funded by Mrs. Sally Headley in memory of her mother.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series of records for The Betty G. Headley Award Committee includes a copy of the award winning essay for 2005, memoranda, a list of award winners and guidelines for nominating an essay.
- Accruals: Accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 2 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.