Mission SJU Newsletter, 2008-2011
- Media Type
- Item Type
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of issues of the "Mission SJU Newsletter" begun in the Winter of 2008 by the Director of Mission and Communications. Its purpose was to engage the SJU community in thinking about and discussing the mission of St. Jerome's.
The Office of Mission and Communications was eliminated in May, 2008. A new internal more general newsletter, "SJU Know", replaced the Mission SJU Newsletter. Its last issue was March 10, 2011.
- HOLDINGS: Mission SJU Newsletter: Winter, 2008, Volume 1, #1.
"SJU Know": Volume 1, Issue 1, September 12, 2008-Volume 7, Issue 10, March 10, 2011.
No further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 1 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.