John R. Finn, C.R., 1965-1972
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
Rev. John R. Finn, C.R. was appointed President of the University of St. Jerome's College for the term 1965 to 1972.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series comprises the general administrative records of the President's Office at the University of St. Jerome's College during Rev. John Finn's term as President. The records include correspondence, financial information, statistics, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings, forms, policies, and procedures.
The records are arranged alphabetically by subject in files as follows:
Academic Relations with the University of Waterloo;
Academic Tenure Subcommittee;
Annual Report to the University of Waterloo (1967-1968);
Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada;
Canadian Catholic Conference Commission of Inquiry;
Catholic Higher Education;
Commission of Inquiry Private Report;
Co-Operative Advisory Council of Waterloo Lutheran University and the University of Waterloo;
Environmental Studies Program;
Summer Session Courses;
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Physical Description:
- 10 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original:
- By permission of the Office of the President
St. Jerome's University Library
Agency street/mail address
290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.