Testimonial Dinners, 1972-2014
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series is comprised of the invitations, programs, and correspondence for the testimonial dinners in honour of outgoing presidents Rev. John R. Finn, C.R., Rev. Cornelius Siegfried, C.R., Rev. Norman Choate, C.R., Douglas Letson, and Michael Higgins. There is also the invitation and mailing list for the dinner to honour Dr. Peter Naus and Dr. Ted McGee who were retiring from their administrative positions (1987) as well as the records for a dinner in honour of Profs. Doug Letson and Peter Smith (1981), a President's "Thank You Celebration" honouring outgoing President, David Perrin (2012), and for the recognition dinner for Ted McGee, Michael Higgins, and Ken Lavigne which took place in 2014.
- Further accruals are expected.
The dates are not inclusive: there are records for the period 1972-2006; for 2012; and for 2014.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Finn, Rev. John R., C.R. ; Siegfried, Rev. Cornelius, C.R. ; Choate, Rev. Norman, C.R. ; Letson, Douglas ; Higgins, Michael W. ; Naus, Peter ; McGee, Ted ; Smith, Peter ; Perrin, David ; Lavigne, Ken
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 4 cm. of textual records
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.